Wednesday 15 October 2014

The First-Ever Cardboard Groundhog Halloween Mood Table!


Ah, Homer, your insights are trenchant even in facetiousness. I haven't decorated for Halloween - or done much of anything related to it save discount candy raids on November 1st - for nearly a decade, but this year I was inspired by Dinosaur Dracula and had an unreasonable amount of fun putting this together. I spent less than $25 total, found some cool creepy junk I had forgotten I owned, and most importantly worked in a truly grievous pun. I recommend this project to anyone who was remotely into Halloween at any point. Also, my Cool Table - normally seen on this blog as the Reviewing Table - was a plant stand many years ago, BUT THE PLANTS ALL DIED! BWA HA HA! There's a better-formatted set of pics up at my all-new, all-redundant Tumblr.
You will notice that, in the above picture, the clown has arms and legs.
I DID NOT GIVE HIM ARMS AND LEGS.
If there aren't any more Cardboard Groundhog posts, you can safely
assume that I summoned something I couldn't handle.
Hallmark's going to come knocking for Crappy the Crow, mark my words.
"It's a-me, Weegee! Hey, it's-a kinda spooky uppa here. I sure a-hope-a
no nitroglycerin a-falla onna me..."


A not-completely-effective demonstration of the lightshow, and an extremely effective background track.

No comments:

Post a Comment