Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Growers! Oh Noers!

SHOCKING FIFTH UPDATE! DISASTER!
During preparations for last night's shoot, the remaining Growers Pumpkin Spice was tragically destroyed somehow. Unfortunately, since I was taking some candid behind-the-scenes photos at the time, I was unable to save the cider lest I drop the camera. At least I was able to capture a few images as it all happened.
I was - in hindsight, very carelessly - enjoying some flat Growers
while rinsing the Chalice of Tragedy...
...when a passing truck or possibly earthquake toppled it into the sink,
nearly shattering the Chalice in the drain
(which would have released unfathomable evil on the world).
I had to choose between the camera and a third of a bottle of old cider,
but I'll always wonder if there was a way I could have saved both.
At least the bottle is now awesome. BWARF!

No comments:

Post a Comment