Thursday 29 October 2015

RETURN OF THE RODENT REVENGE

Well, it turns out I suck. I thought I had neglected the Groundblog for a month or two, it's been nine. So anyway, I wasn't blown up by god for telling fortunes with the casting of groundhog shadows, I just got incredibly lazy (and got Netflix, so many dry British murder shows!). Since last Halloween is when I really got this nonsense rolling (for a few months at least) it's as good a time as any to try again. I've managed to get my hands on four new pumpkin beers for this season - eerily similar to my last 'project', I know, but I am easing myself back into this.
Also, for some reason this song popped into my head today - I guess I was feeling energetic and alert or what have you. Two pots of coffee will do that to you. These guys (especially this album, which I contend is a dark horse in the catalog), Beck and Primus are what I was listening to when I was 16 and everyone else seemed to be really enjoying grunge. "Going to the movies is pretty cool even when you're not born yet" is a cool and otherwise not especially mid-90s sentiment.


PS Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment